Sunday, August 2, 2020

POC's future prospects

This blog was on a long hiatus as I more recently experimented with another free blogging service  knowing its limitations (when compared to the very convenient Blogger) and knowing that I didn't have to care about them either. I did publish some content there, one of which was what I called the 'POC', a competition of optimization puzzles for the so-called enthusiasts. Not surprisingly, it was a debacle that says a lot about the attitude of a significant section of the community towards me.
 Not that I intend to get back to regular posting, but if I do intend to return with the POC, it should be either here or on the other blog, in late September or early October; it was originally supposed to be a twice-a-year event. With only a couple other events of  this kind, one with extremely boring and often very hard optimizers, and given the exceptional quality of my work, I am both motivated and not, for reasons aforementioned.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment