Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Puzzlerium Tour: Lost in the Woods

There is this WSPC 2022 guessmaking contest (aptly?) titled "Crystal Ball" running somewhere that I have entered because I can guess, and as the theory of probability suggests, I am as much likely to not win as anyone is. I figured most of those questions had options with equally probable outcomes. Win or not, I guess I am the first entrant.

Today's puzzle is again a new loop type.


RulesDraw a single, non-intersecting loop, that follows vertical and horizontal paths, and visits each of the areas outlined in bold. Given clues are only relevant within the outlined area that contains them. The loop turns in one or more cells located in each of the given directions (within the area), while it does not turn in any of the directions not given.

About: This puzzle type was invented by Anurag Sahay.

No comments:

Post a Comment